Investing in your HypnoMothering™ Journey
HypnoMothering is a single class of between 2 and 3 hours. Currently this course is $110 for private one on one tuition at my house. Prices start at $135 for private one on one tuition, in the comfort of your own home.
'I owe you a million’ A.K Perth, Western Australia
Discounts apply for women who complete a HypnoBirthing® course with me. Discounts also apply for bringing another Mama friend or for group bookings. Travel expenses may apply depending on your location.
‘worth every cent!’ Lisa, Perth Western Australia
What you will receive:
- 2-3 hours of in person tuition, guidance, love and support in your home or mine
- Folder of HypnoBirthing™ handouts to easily remember and utilise your new skill set
- MP3 audio tracks to aid in your relaxation
- Discount on Breastfeeding Affirmations and Fourth Trimester Relaxation MP3 from the HypnoBirthing Institute
- A special gift from me plus ongoing support and much more
- Most importantly you will have taken time out for yourself, to relax and learn techniques and skills you can utilise for life!
‘Birth is not only about making babies it is about making mothers –
strong, competent, capable mothers who trust themselves and know their inner strength’ Barbara Katz Rothman
What HypnoBirthing® Mamas are saying about HypnoMothering™
‘“HypnoMothering was the perfect finale for the HypnoBirthing class experience. It helped me think beyond the birth about the kind of challenges I’ll face as a new mum and how I want to be proactive in calmly meeting those challenges. HypnoMothering gave me a practical set of tools to rely on when stress and anxiety threaten to overwhelm. I feel much more prepared to be the kind of mama I’ve always hoped to be–one who can model kindness, patience, self-care, and perhaps above all, a peaceful way of handling even the most difficult moments.”
“HypnoMothering was a fabulous class. Of course it makes sense to apply the HypnoBirthing techniques to the postpartum period and it was great to break it down and begin conceptualizing what that period will/can look like. I feel much more confident as I think about coming home with baby now that I have some tools in my back pocket.”